Personal Home Page
EST Related Links
- Juha Muilu's list of useful EST links.
TIGR gene indices
- Many useful links
- Andrey Ptitsyn's PhD thesis on EST CLustering
Life Science Research
(LSR) Request For Information (RFI) on sequence assembly programs
was the original human EST/gene cluster database
- Sequence Tag Alignment and Consensus Knowledgebase in South Africa built using a non-alignment-based sequence comparison algorithm
Merck Gene Index
- built using 3' EST clustering
- TIGR's Mouse Consensus Sequences
Dots and Allgenes
- An integrated database of transcribed and predicted sequences
Little EST Consulting
- Jeremy Parsons is extending and supporting the JESAM EST clustering tools.
- Now part of Applera Corporation offer EST and genome assembly programs.
/) and (
) offer a specialised EST clustering/assembly program.
- Offer an alternative to EST approaches for crop plants.
- Offer plant EST sequencing and analysis in beautiful New Zealand.
- The UK HGMP Resource Centre can help with RNA services.
- Use photolithography to put shorter oligos onto chips.
- say they have many services for microarrays.
- offer application-specific cDNA arrays.